St Matthew’s has a wide and varied extra-curricular timetable for all pupils to take opportunity of. We encourage all our pupils to get involved in activities outside of the classroom. There are many benefits to taking part, including:
- making new friends and meeting people with similar interests to you.
- trying out new physical, social and creative activities.
- showing colleges and employers you are a well-rounded student, who gets involves in lots of activities in school.
- gaining and building leadership skills and characteristics.
- supporting your studies across a range of subjects.
- increasing motivation, confidence and self-belief.
Below is our extra-curricular timetable for 2016/2017.
Look out in October for our 2017/208 update!
If you are interested in joining a group or club, go along at the right time and introduce yourself to the member of staff leading the session.
If you have any ideas on clubs you would like to see in the future, speak to Mrs Walsh.