St Matthew’s has a wide and varied extra-curricular timetable for all pupils to take opportunity of. We encourage all our pupils to get involved in activities outside of the classroom. There are many benefits to taking part, including:
- making new friends and meeting people with similar interests to you.
- trying out new physical, social and creative activities.
- showing colleges and employers you are a well-rounded student, who gets involves in lots of activities in school.
- gaining and building leadership skills and characteristics.
- supporting your studies across a range of subjects.
- increasing motivation, confidence and self-belief.